All productions intending to film in Fiji are required to fill in the Application form for a Film Permit, and include in the Application, details (biodata) of the crew and cast, synopsis/script, equipment list, flight itinerary and budget.
The processing time of this Application is fast, provided that all the required documents mentioned above are submitted.
*The Film Permit is a vital document for Productions, as it will assist in facilitating with all other procedures required by the stakeholders who play a part in the Fijian Film Industry. These stakeholders include but are not limited to the following:
– Customs (Fiji Revenue and Customs Services)
– Ministry of Health and Medical Services
– Department of Immigration
– Ministry of Lands and Minerals
– itaukei Lands Trust Board
– Department of Environment